Shabbos Bulletin Parshas Vayakhel/Pekudei 5777
Taking 3 steps back before oseh shalom (in both shemoneh essreiy and kaddish)
- Bow forward as by “modim” and step back in that bowed position.
- Nothing is said while stepping back.
- Move the left foot back the length of one’s foot.
- Move the right foot back twice the length of one’s foot
- Move the left foot back the length of one’s foot, bringing the 2 feet now side by side.
- While still in the bowed position, turn to the left and say “oseh shalom bimeromov.”
- While still in the bowed position, turn to the right and say “hu yaaseh shalom aleinu.”
- Face forward and say “ve’al kol Yisrael ve’imru amein.”
- Straighten up and say the “yehi ratzon…” paragraph.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.