Halachas for when Shabbos, Rosh Chodesh and Chanukah coincide:
- By Maariv, if one forgets “Ya’aleh V’Yavo” or “V’Al HaNisim” and has already said the shem HaShem of the conclusion of the beracha, no going back.
- By Shacharis, if one forgets “Ya’aleh V’Yavo”, one repeats the shemoneh esrei (if remembered then). If not remembered on time, one davens Minchah twice. “V’Al HaNisim” is the same as by Maariv.
- Mussaf is special for Shabbos Rosh Chodesh—(REMEMBER V’Al HaNisim”). If one said the regular Mussaf Shabbos shemoneh esrei and concluded the beracha, one must repeat the SA.
- Bentching is long! Give it plenty of time, don’t rush.
- If one forgot “V’Al HaNisim” and concluded the berachah, no going back.
- If one forgot retzei, one bentches over (at the first 2 meals).
- If one forgets “Ya’aleh V’Yavo” one does not repeat bentching.
- By both retzei and “Ya’aleh V’Yavo”, if the person remembered after just saying “baruch atta haShem,” the person should say “lamdeinee chukechoh,” say what was missed, and continue the beracha as regular. This is the opinion of the MB (that this can be done for “Ya’aleh V’Yavo” also)