Shabbos Bulletin Parshas Beshalach 5778
If a person forgot to say “nishmas” on Shabbos:
- If he did not yet say the shem HaShem at the conclusion of yishtabach (“baruch atta HaShem”),he should go back to nishmas.
- If he did say the shem haShem already, he should conclude the beracha and not say “nishmas.”
Shabbos Bulletin Parshas Bo 5778
If a person did not think about the meaning of the passuk “shema Yisrael”, he has not fulfilled his obligation to recite the Shema. He must repeat the shema.
If he is in doubt he must also repeat it!
Shabbos Bulletin Parshas Bo 5777
We conclude the bracha of Hashkiveinu differently on Leil Shabbos (as a statement that we are already protected in the zechus of shemiras Shabbos). If in error one said the weekday conclusion on Leil Shabbos:
- If he only said “Baruch atta HaShem”, he should conclude it with the Shabbos ending (although he did not say “ufros aleinu:).
- If he finished the berachah with the weekday version, and he remembers within one second, he should then say “haporeis…”
- If he finished the berachah with the weekday version and doesn’t remember within one second, then it is too late! (One is yotziei saying that berachah anyway)